SHARE THIS

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

 

Welcome to A Haunting in Paris - September Blog Train for Midnight Garden Freebie Blog Train. 

SO many beautiful scrap kits! AI Generated and natural non-AI (or old school). 

Paris, 1700 and 1800s... Dark, baron, and abandoned. Ghosts, Parisian shops, of sidewalk cafe's, The Catacombs, ...
Mine is based on a death wedding. So sad what happened to the
couple. United forever on the other side...
Personal Use Only scrap kit. 

DOWNLOAD MY PART.

Now don't forget to scroll down and get back on 
that train. Don't be missing any of the tragic hauntings...



 

Blog Train Stops





























5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. what doesn't work about it? What browser are you using? I test before I post and I just tested it again. Hope your able to download ;)

      Delete
  2. Great idea for a BT part. So different than the usual. Thank you so much for the wonderful freebie. Middie

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Glitter For Me:

Translate

Search This Blog